The Assistive Technology (AT) team at Finger Lakes Therapy Works consists of a variety of professionals with expertise in the use and distribution of Assitive Technology Equipment. This equipment can be anything from Augumentative Communication devices to walkers, wheelchairs etc. Our professionals are there with the child and the family throughout the entire process.
Assistive Technology Services include:
- Provide consultation and evaluation services for children in need of Assistive Technology
- Evaluate prospective children to determine their ability to use a device successfully
- Assist the family in choosing the best AT device available
- Facilitate successful and effective use of the AT device across all settings
- Provide in-services, training and support for all team members who support the AT users